Whitening Care Post-Op
Congratulations! You’ve just experienced a revolutionary tooth whitening procedure. The next 72 hours are important in enhancing and maximizing your whitening results for a long lasting, bright, and healthy smile!
For the Next 72 Hours Dark Staining Substances Should be Avoided:
- Cola (dark sodas)
- Tobacco products
- Red wine
- Soy sauce
- Red sauces
Additional Ways to Maintain Your Sparkling Smile:
- Avoid staining related habits
- Use an automated toothbrush
- Seek regular professional dental hygiene care to maintain oral health
- Keep staining to a minimum and determine the need for whitening care
- Practice good oral hygiene daily!
- Brushing, flossing, and tongue cleaning
Refer to your dental professional to help assist you in selecting the products to maintain not only a white smile, but a healthy one as well!